Visual Experience Designer
By NDD Team
Visual Experience Designer
NewDealDesign is looking for a passionate and talented Visual XD Designer to join our Experience Design team in our downtown San Francisco office. This is an outstanding hands-on opportunity to contribute and grow with a leading design firm. We work across disciplines to bring great projects to life.
- Exhibit passion for emerging technologies, new interaction styles, product design, and perfection in visual design—from high-level conceptual work to pixel-level detail
- Provide the Look & Feel of user interfaces on the next generation of interactive products
- Translate high-level, client concepts into actionable ideas
- Excellent sense of aesthetics and design
- Conceive new interactions and product features
- Produce wireframes and task flow diagrams
- Produce presentations that align to brand standards for conferences, meetings, and new business development
- Can use visual design as a language and can explain what your design decisions are meant to communicate.
- Can develop strong motion or dynamic elements of UI
- Ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
- You can translate personality, emotion and feeling into a cohesive visual system that can be applied across channels.
- Willingness and ability to work as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- College degree in a design-related field
- Two-to-Five years of related work experience within a design studio or agency environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment
- Strong software skills in latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography, video editing and motion skills (Final Cut, After Effects, Premiere) are a big plus
- Ability to write, sketch, copy and manage a wide variety of content (photography, video, charts, graphs, and numeric data)
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and flexible attitude
We like to think of ourselves as a place where humans and technology intersect.
Our goal is to make people smile, which means we’re there to make sure everything from branding to product to packaging functions perfectly alone and together. We work on some of the coolest projects in tech, from advanced concept projects with industry giants to the latest creations for hot start-ups.
Like a nimble gecko that traverses into the wildest of places – we’re always absorbing, listening and becoming our environments. Entering into the unknown and new, we use our collective brainpower to help clients think through complex problems, and build breathtaking solutions. That effort pays off – our work wins awards. Clients like Lytro, Fitbit and Sifteo are psyched about what we’ve done for them.
Not too big, not too small, we’re just the right size. Say hello, we might just become good friends! But remember this, if you come to work here, prepare to be revolutionary, embrace savvy thinking, and use your hands to make stuff.
How to Apply
Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (link or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hive collective that is NewDealDesign. We mixes brains, bravery and magic to make the plausible possible, and bring smiles to the faces of people around the world.